Brooklyn Brewery turned to HPI for concept development of a rooftop beer garden on top of a building in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Ownership was concerned about the project’s financial feasibility while remaining fully expressive of their brand.
Working with the design team and ownership, we provided design and experience guidance throughout negotiations—calibrating construction and operational costs against the lease terms and revenue potential. Upon consideration, including advise from HPI, Brooklyn Brewery stepped away from the project, avoiding what would have become an over budget project with no financial viability.
- New concept development + strategic positioning
- Design + experience guidance
- Market studies + competitive analysis
- Operational functionality + facility design advisory
- Due diligence + feasibility studies
- Financial projections + budget pro forma