Chalait’s first time entrepreneur approached HPI for a feasibility assessment on a location for a Matcha Tea Café concept while she was engaged in lease negotiations.
Once the lease was executed, we were retained to provide design and experience guidance, kitchen planning and project management assistance on a weekly basis to assist her in meeting her budget and schedule objectives. The shop opened successfully and the client went on to open two more on the strength of her experience with us.
- Experience path development + mapping
- Operational functionality + facility design advisory
- Design + experience guidance
- Start-up strategy + pre-opening planning
- Due diligence + feasibility studies
- Financial projections + budget pro forma