Named one of the Top 10 New Restaurants in the US, Agricola drew accolades upon opening in Princeton in 2013. Today, it is a community fixture and the hub around which proprietor Jim Nawn has built a blossoming restaurant company.
We are proud to have been part of the concept and development team from day one—helping Nawn determine how to best enter the market, assessing the feasibility of different opportunities through studies of the Princeton market and its dynamics. We worked together for a full two years, guiding him and his growing team through concept development and operational execution.
HPI’s continued involvement ensured that the team didn’t lose their way through the long arc of development, but consistently connected the brand vision with operational systems to support the consistent execution of a superior guest experience.
- New concept development + strategic positioning
- Market studies + competitive analysis
- Operational functionality + facility design advisory
- Project management + process guidance
- Due diligence + feasibility studies
- Financial projections + budget pro forma