Artist and restaurateur Vince Mazeau was ready to open a new restaurant. But which of the locations under contemplation was both feasible and financially rewarding?
HPI supported Vince in determining the best opportunity from a financial and timetable perspective. The team provided market and competitive studies of a variety of neighborhoods, as well as specific location site assessments to ascertain financial feasibility in light of budgetary requirements and revenue potential. Additional assistance included developing the project schedule + budget, and a critical road map to opening for the Cherry Point team.
We were able to help them identify the “unknown unknowns”: Questions they did not know to ask, yet are crucial to the operational and financial feasibility of a restaurant business. This pertained particularly to facility assessments and positioning within the competitive landscape.
- New concept development + strategic positioning
- Market studies + competitive analysis
- Start-up strategy + pre-opening planning
- Project management + process guidance
- Financial projections + budget pro forma
- Investment scenarios + deal structures